Question:
Ummmmm FFFFarmvilleee?
2010-12-21 17:26:14 UTC
farmville?
Six answers:
2010-12-21 18:39:25 UTC
Yess FFarmvilee !!

I tried to stop playing but I invariably gravitate back and my score and farm is still there waiting for me.

*smile*
yeah.
2010-12-22 09:14:58 UTC
Farmville is an online community on Facebook. You can farm and create your own Farm.

Thank you for choosing me as BA
2010-12-22 01:48:42 UTC
I can suggest a site to you,that can help you out with anything you wanna know about Farmville. Check it out.

http://7a095ythqdqn0o50ng1hmcz903.hop.clickbank.net/ (you may have to copy and paste the link) I hope it helps.
?
2010-12-22 01:28:48 UTC
That is not a question!! I know everything about Farmville, but I don't know how to answer your question..or what you're trying to ask..be specific
2010-12-22 02:04:24 UTC
Farmville, i live in that ville. its quite cozy. my cows just love the attention i give them.
?
2010-12-22 18:25:09 UTC
is horrible (:

thumbs if you agree? :D