Question:
Restaurants open past midnight in Canberra?
Rhel
2012-02-19 05:32:41 UTC
I often find myself still awake past midnight, feeling hungry but too tired to cook or just craving for foods which aren't in my home. I realise that restaurants/take aways etc which are still open past midnight are probably pretty rare in Canberra, but I wonder if there's anyone out there who could name a place or two? Even better if they home deliver. :)
Three answers:
Mark G
2012-02-20 10:22:06 UTC
Try Cornerstone Brasserie on the corner of Catchpole & Bowman. They open until the early hours.

Encore Pizza on Kesteven St may possibly deliver after midnight but I don't reckon Dominos do.
?
2016-12-18 22:11:12 UTC
Canberra Restaurants Open Sunday
I ♥ TiffanyandCo!
2012-02-21 00:56:24 UTC
Pizza deliveries, pancake parlour, macdonalds or a local takeaway store